1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
Smoked marijuana, kissed a boy, lived in a dorm, had a roomate, did silk painting, did silk screening, did batik, kept a fashion sketch book...
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I did not keep my resolution... if i remember it correctly.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Ummm...not that i recall...
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My Aunt Judy...not really close but family...
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
A best friend. I have many best friends but i want one who im closest too and who's closest to me...maybe i should just get a boyfriend... really either would be nice!
7. What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
October 9th 2006: i moved into the dorms, October 31st 2006: Halloween in Santa Barbara
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Actually finishing a term of college with good grades! :)
9. What was your biggest failure?
Ummm credit card debt??
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My Mac! :)
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My moms! Gooo Barbara! Miss Independent! :)
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Shawna's and Kelly's
14. Where did most of your money go?
In the words of Destiny's Child "Bills, Bills, Bills"
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Going to a new school, making new friends, boys :)
16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?
ii. thinner or fatter?
Around the same, a little thinner in the thighs and ass :(
iii. richer or poorer?
money wise im poorer but emotionally richer!
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
explored my new surrounding and made more friends!
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Sleeping! which i really didnt do much of but it seems like such a waste!
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With the WHOLE family! :) I plan on getting plastered lol
21. How will you be spending New Years'?
Hopefully with my best friends and once again i plan on getting plastered!
22. Did you fall in love in 2006?
Yes. With life.
23. How many one-night stands?
;) haha ya right!
24. What was your favorite TV program?
DHDub, for awhile, Project Runway, while it was on, and Drawn Together, current fav!
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
What an awful question. Noo but i am pretty upset with a few people.
26. What was the best book you read?
"Go Ask Alice"
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
A new car
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Dreamgirls without a doubt
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Ummm i honestly can't remember, i think i went to tigerheat slol what a fag. I was twenty.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Money, really thats it...
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
34. What kept you sane?
Knowing that if i died tomorrow i would have few regrets.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Mmmmm i dunno i guesss....
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
none really i have my opinion but it takes someone else to stir me...
37. Who did you miss?
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I couldn't name one here are three: Breanne Patterson, Kennebec Hardy, and Shamaila Younus (despite everything she is a reallly good person.)
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006:
I reallllly like Theresia's so i had to leave it on here
If you can't love yourself, you might as well be dead. You can't shake anyones hand, if you can't even shake your own.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"I was so lost back then,
But with a little help from my friends,
I found the light in the tunnel at the end.
-Now i just smile, i go ahead and smile."